Exports is one of the Center's research focus areas with the primary objective of increasing the demand for U.S. dairy worldwide. Our priorities in this area will:
- Enable cheese and dairy ingredient exports (shelf life, quality, and functionality).
- Improve the quality and functionality of dairy ingredients and dairy powders.
- Create functional and novel dairy ingredients for targeted export applications.
- Develop analytical tools and testing methods.
- Develop strategies to extend the shelf life of dairy products.